Starting Nov. 9, Starbucks is making your holiday season a little merrier by offering one free drink drink with every purchase of a drink from 2-5 p.m.
However…Starbucks is only offering this BOGO until Nov. 13.
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) November 1, 2017
Don’t worry, there is no need to fret, because Starbucks holiday menu items are also back!
Classic flavors include:
- Peppermint Mocha is a classic combination of bittersweet cocoa and a lively peppermint zing with espresso and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and melt-in-your-mouth dark chocolate curls. Enjoy hot, iced or blended.
- Caramel Brulée Latte features a rich caramel sauce, espresso and steamed milk, topped with whipped cream and shimmery pieces of crunchy caramelized sugar. Enjoy hot, iced or blended.
- Chestnut Praline Latte brings you into the season with flavors of sweet caramelized chestnuts, finished with whipped cream and spiced praline crumbs. Enjoy hot, iced or blended.
And featured offerings include:
- Holiday Spice Flat White Ristretto shots of espresso infused with warm holiday spices. Topped with whole milk micro-foam and finished with a “signature dot” or latte art!
- Eggnog Latte This perennial holiday favorite is made with rich, steamed eggnog and our signature espresso. Then we top it off with a dusting of ground nutmeg for the perfect finish.
- Gingerbread Latte Sweet and delicately spicy gingerbread flavors mingle with our classic espresso and steamed milk and are topped with whipped cream and ground nutmeg for the perfect holiday touch.
— Starbucks Coffee (@Starbucks) November 6, 2017